- ANTIQUES OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (Jim and Rhoda Morris),
Box 1852, Wakefield, MA 01880, USA (00 1 617-245 2897, fax 00
1 617-245 3572). Old telegraph instruments.
- J.H. BUNNELL & Co. of New York is possibly the best known
manufacturer of telegraph apparatus in the U.S. When the company
closed its doors for a while many years ago, most (if not all)
of its remaining inventory was purchased by Dr. Joe Jacobs but
since then he has retired. Today J.H.Bunnell & Co. is owned
by Dr. Jacobs' son: Matthew Jacobs, 80 Locust Drive, Kings Park,
NY, 11754, USA. email: email@example.com
- GALERIE ALTE TECHNIK, Moltkestrasse 48, D-12202, Berlin (00
49 172-924 4013; fax 00 49 5421-1272). Telephones and telegraph
items, also German radios.
- Bruce MORRIS, 62 Gerllan, Tywyn, Gwynedd, LL36 9DE. Sells tape
entitled '500kHz - The End Is Nigh!', a unique record of
the final morse transmissions by coast radio stations world-wide.
- SCIENTIFIC & MEDICAL ANTIQUES, P.O. Box 4252, London, SW20
0XS (020-8946 1470, fax 020-8944 7961). Sales stand at Portobello
Antiques Market (Units 12-13 downstairs), 282 Westbourne Grove,
London W11. Open Saturday from 09.00-13.00 or by appointment.
Induction coils, telegraphs, galvanometers, X-ray tubes, Wimshurst
and electrostatic apparatus, early wireless, books and other electrical